Answered Prayers for LittWorld
Praise God for answering our prayers for LittWorld 2012:
• Each plenary, workshop and devotional leader came prepared and did an excellent job.
• All participants who needed a visa got one.
• Travels to and from Limuru, Kenya went safely. One of the buses during the mid-week outing had a minor accident with a motorcyclist. Thank God, the man got up unharmed.
• Health issues were not a problem except for one participant who needed medical attention. She has recovered since.
• The conference host committee, the team of volunteers from College Church, the audio-video team, the Brackenhurst staff, all worked hard and did splendidly.
• The formation of an MAI-Africa trustees group was announced.
We continue to receive positive feedback from participants. Here’s one moving testimony:
“LittWorld was an occasion of spiritual refreshment. My country has been at war since 1982, and the front line happens to be now 30 km away from Goma, my home city. Since March 2000 I have done my best to serve the militant Church. However, as days pass you find yourself tired and thirsty. I had reached the point where I needed new strength in my body, my mind and my spirit.
"I found new strength at LittWord when I ate 5 times a day (I gained more weight to be able to carry out my daily load of ministry upon return), slept without fear of the enemy, got new words from the Lord and built new dreams for my people and my ministry.”
Please pray that:
• more life-transforming articles will be written by home grown authors
• books and magazines will be published as a result of the inspiration and ideas drawn from LittWorld 2012
• visions will be pursued
• directors and managers will be empowered and encouraged to persevere
• new friendships forged will be strengthened
• plans and calls to action will be implemented
• readers will be nourished and drawn to Christ
To God be the glory! Thank you for your partnership with MAI.
Photos above by Eric Gitonga